Headed to San Francisco for Adaptive Live May 30-June 2? Well, buckle up, friend. We’ve got a lot planned for you.
Adaptive Live 2017 is shaping up to be our best event ever. It was already the industry’s most exciting and worthwhile gathering of finance professionals, who join us every year for a week of technical training, best practices, and networking.
But as our customers transform their FP&A processes with active planning, more than 1,400 of those finance pros will converge on the City by the Bay to discover how planning and forecasting can be collaborative, comprehensive, and continuous. In other words, just how it should be.
Here are a few reasons why Adaptive Live 2017 will be the most awesome one yet:
1. Superlative speakers. From our thrilling guest keynote starring celebrated Mars mission rocket scientist (and budget rock star) Adam Steltzner to incisive outlooks from Adaptive Insights founder Rob Hull and CEO Tom Bogan, our keynote line-up will keep you looking ahead to the new frontiers of FP&A. But that’s just the beginning. Map out your conference attendance plan today with our interactive agenda, with session tracks that guide you through the three-step journey toward active planning. Learn real-life lessons from experienced professionals who have unleashed the Adaptive Suite to eradicate costly static planning from organizations like MedHealth, TuneIn, Silverado Senior Living, Polaris, Mayne Pharma, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island, Bank of Canada, EPCOR, Plex Systems, Sioux Steel, and Hope Network.
2. Insights into your world. We’re also diving deep into best practice models in software and other subscription-based businesses, as well as healthcare, manufacturing, and non-profit organizations. In these industry insight sessions with speakers who know your unique set of challenges, you’ll get granular on the KPIs that mean the most in your field and the active planning techniques that deliver the results board members want to see.
3. Your career on steroids. This year, we’ve added sessions designed specifically to accelerate your personal career journey. Join the finance leaders at Adaptive Insights to learn about the changing role of the CFO, the five career skills you should be developing today, how to increase collaboration across your business, the best ways to present to boards, and more.
4. Earn while you learn. By attending technical training sessions at Adaptive Live, you can earn seven continuing professional education (CPE) credits from the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA).
5. Problem solvers, at your service. Visit the Wizard Bar for one-on-ones with our Wizards—yes, they’re that good—who can answer specific questions about your models, help you optimize your models, advise you on how to configure your system, and so much more. The complimentary 30-minute sessions are booked in advance, so if you want some alone time with your very own Wizard, check the email we sent you after registering for Adaptive Live for sign-up details.
6. Party, party, party. Adaptive Live veterans will tell you we know how to throw a party. And this year’s Adaptive Live Gala promises to live up to all those expectations. Music, food, fun…it’ll all be on display and yours for the taking. The party starts at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 31. We can’t wait to see you there!
7. Fire starters. Every year at Adaptive Live, we honor your most innovative and inspiring colleagues at our Torchie Awards celebration. This year’s awards takes place Wednesday and Thursday on the keynote stage, where the winners will join Hull as we celebrate what’s possible when smart and creative people get their hands on powerful tools.
8. Your sherpas to success. Questions? Lost? Hungry? Whatever you need, just find someone with an Adaptive Insights employee badge and they’ll make it their mission to ensure you have the best conference experience possible. And if they don’t know the answer, they’ll connect you with someone who does.
9. Streets of San Francisco. We picked San Francisco as this year’s Adaptive Live venue because it’s simply one of the best places in the world to visit. There’s so much to do, and so much of it can’t be found anywhere else. Join us in a future blog as we run down our favorite things to do and see in a city that Rudyard Kipling said has only one drawback: “’Tis hard to leave.”
Visit the Adaptive Live 2017 site for more information, and get ready for an unforgettable week!