Among the many reasons there are to attend Adaptive Live 2014 (#ALive14) next month in San Francisco are two new additions to our 2014 conference:
1. Adaptive Evolution
2. Adaptive Live Social Experience
First, the new Adaptive Evolution track is designed to help seasoned Adaptive users leverage the most sophisticated features within our Cloud CPM & BI Suite. We’re holding 10 Evolution sessions over two days, which will cover everything from short-term and long-term financial planning, to expanding Adaptive beyond finance, to leveraging Adaptive as a solution to create a data-driven culture throughout your organization. Our Evolution track is just one more reason to grab your ticket to Adaptive Live Today!
Here’s a quick breakdown of the first 5.
1. Creating More Value with Adaptive
You’ve been using Adaptive for a while, but where do you go next?
Learn how to lead your organization forward by updating processes that aren’t adding value, and make Adaptive a comprehensive and integrated model of your business.
2. Strategies to Unify Short-Term and Long-Term Planning
Find out how better alignment between strategic plans and budgets/forecasts results in improved corporate performance management.
Attend this session to hear recommendations and practical tips for combining bottom-up short-term and top-down long-term strategic planning in your Adaptive model.
3. Expanding Beyond Finance and Driving Operational Participation
Line-of-business managers are closest to their day-to-day departments. What’s stopping you from involving them? Attend this session to hear suggestions on how to get started in expanding Adaptive into other areas of your business, integrating with other business systems, and driving operational participation.
4. Creating a Data-Driven Culture: Getting to the Right Amount of Detail
To help managers make smart business decisions, Finance should provide the right amount of detail as needed, as often as needed, in a way that can be quickly consumed and understood. Attend this session for thought-provoking ideas on how to provide access to the right information and detail to steer your organization toward a true data-driven decision-making culture.
5. Evolve your Model Structure with the Newest Version Management Functionality
Join a discussion on how to get the most out of the recently released Version-Dependent Level functionality.
You’ll also hear about the newest options for creating and managing versions, and all the new flexible ways you can assign users access to versions.
Visit our Adaptive Live Registration Page to see a complete list and descriptions of the Adaptive Evolution track.
Adaptive Live Social Experience
The Adaptive Live Social Experience is designed to help you make the most out of your conference pass by providing another medium through which you can interact with Adaptive technology experts throughout the conference and share your Adaptive Live experience and feedback with your network!
- Unable to schedule an in-person Wizard Bar session? You can still get your technology questions answered by Adaptive tech experts. Simply join our Virtual Wizard Bar Q&A on the Addicted to Adaptive Blog and you’ll be able to get answers from our team and from other attendees!
- Share your Adaptive Live photos and feedback on social media using #ALive14 to win prizes throughout the conference and share your San Francisco experience with your entire network!
- Get the latest #Alive14 information leading up to and during the conference by following Adaptive on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+!