The team at Adaptive Planning, the worldwide leader in cloud-based business analytics solutions, is very proud to recap our fantastic results in 2012. Below are some key milestones we passed last year:
- In 2012, Adaptive Planning was recognized as the 5th fastest growing software company in Silicon Valley on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™, based on a 1,099 percent revenue growth rate over four years.
- The company added significant new venture funding in 2012, with a $22 million investment led by Norwest Venture Partners (NVP).
- Adaptive Planning grew its staff by more than 85 percent during the year to support and accelerate rapid global growth.
- In 2012 Adaptive Planning surpassed the 1,500 customer mark and now has 45,000 users in 80 countries worldwide with the fastest growing segment of business coming from large enterprises, which represent 25 percent of new business.
- Among the company’s many new customers in 2012 were: 7-Eleven, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau, Avis International, Blackbaud, Box.net, City Year, Edmunds.com, Epiphany, Etihad Airways, Evernote, Flint Energy Services, Florida International University, Fujitsu Communication Services, Joyent, Kayak Software Corporation, KeyPoint Credit Union, LANDesk Software, NCR Corporation, Norwest Venture Partners, Oakland Museum of California, Royal Jet, SABMiller, SolarCity, Stanford University, Stream Energy Ltd, ThyssenKrupp Steel, Toyota, Trend Micro, Trulia, UC Davis, United Way, Yamaha Motors, and Zendesk.
- In 2012, Adaptive Planning’s global channel network grew by over 100 partners to more than 400 total partners, which played an increasingly important role in the company’s business, influencing 50 percent of new sales.
- In September 2012, Adaptive Planning announced the acquisition of privately-held myDIALS, the leading provider of cloud-based data visualization solutions and among the top rated BI vendors in customer service according to Gartner.
- As part of its global expansion, Adaptive Planning hired several key new members to its executive team over the last year, all of whom bring deep experience in rapidly scaling successful technology companies.
Read the Full Release: http://www.adaptiveinsights.com/news/272/61/Adaptive-Planning-Announces-Record-Results-for-2012/