Last week we had the chance to convene with our global network of partners at the Adaptive Planning Worldwide Partner Forum in Menlo Park, CA. The Forum was a huge success with more than 70 partners in attendance from around the world including Australia, Brazil, Denmark, Ireland, Japan, and the UK.
Partners showcased their implementation best practices, great customer wins, innovation, and success stories. Partners also offered insight and perspectives on the corporate performance management and business intelligence markets in their respective countries and geographies.
It was great to reconnect with so many long-standing partners and meet face-to-face with new partners.
We can’t wait to host this event again next year!
During the conference, partners had the opportunity to:
- Spend time with the entire global Adaptive Planning Sales, Services and Channel teams
- Learn about new and improved resources to help them build pipeline, drive sales and streamline implementations
- Hear partner success stories and best practices to improve their businesses
- Attend project and model-building training, for both novice and seasoned implementers
- Participate in demo training on the latest features and products, including Adaptive myDIALS
- Learn what’s new with Adaptive Planning’s strategy, vision, and product roadmap
- Network with industry peers and Adaptive Planning employees